[webkit-dev] Common build system (was Re: WebKit Wishes)

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sat Feb 2 16:58:57 PST 2013

Ninja has extremely fast incremental builds and can be generated by
GYP.  Here are some stats from a year ago:

https://plus.google.com/101038813433650812235/posts/irc26fhRtPC

Ninja has gotten even faster since then.  If you're interested in
trying it out, you can play around with incremental builds of the
Chromium port on Mac or Linux.

Adam