[webkit-dev] Issue with webGL based HTML with GtkLauncher

Aditya Lodha aditya.l at tcs.com
Thu Dec 26 02:02:10 PST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to launch webGL based HTML in GtkLauncher. The
 GUI is a mesh with wrap-up images using imageutil utility from three.js
 API.

When I load the GUI using GtkLanucher, the mesh disappears
after 2-3 seconds. I am not able to figure out what can be the problem.

I am using Kubuntu 13.04 64-bit version and I have installed webkit gtk 2.2.3 version using stable tarball.

Please inform if any solution / patch is available for this problem.

Regards,
Aditya L
and any attachments. Thank you