[webkit-dev] Importing W3C tests for HTML template elements

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu Dec 5 18:25:07 PST 2013

If that's really ends up being super hard we can always put yet another third-party or imported directory inside the http directory as previously suggested. it's annoying to have three different places for imported tests and code, but not something I want to hold us up for a long time.

-- Darin

Sent from my iPhone