[webkit-dev] Test flakiness.

Samuel White samuel_white at apple.com
Tue Dec 3 15:57:27 PST 2013

Thanks for the tips Alexey. I suspected order was to blame and wrote a script to run all the LayoutTests/platform/mac/accessibility tests as tuples with the flaky test coming second. The winning combination that reproduces the flaky failure for me:

Tools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests --debug LayoutTests/platform/mac/accessibility/document-links.html LayoutTests/platform/mac/accessibility/search-predicate-element-count.html

Odd/interesting that order matters. Still chasing down the details, thanks again.