[webkit-dev] Fwd: Feature removal: CSS variables

Karen Shaeffer shaeffer at neuralscape.com
Tue Apr 30 00:19:48 PDT 2013

Hi Ryosuke,
I don't have time at the moment. But I remain interested in WebKit and am reading the
emails as much as possible. I am thinking I'll have more time this summer for WebKit.

Thanks for following up. I have given the issue considerable thought. Not practical for
me at the moment.

enjoy,
Karen

--- end quoted text ---