[webkit-dev] Test frame size for reftests

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Wed Apr 24 15:45:01 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Elliott Sprehn <esprehn at chromium.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Dirk Pranke <dpranke at chromium.org> wrote:

>>> I've seen tests before that have lots of form controls where a bunch
>>> were outside the viewport.
>>>

>> Sure, you *can* write such tests. Did you *have to*?
>>

> Certainly not, I just know such tests already exist.

Right, so in the absence of tests that *need* bigger viewports, I'd side w/
David and say that we should fix tests to fit within 800x600 so that they
are portable to other browsers and meet the W3C's criteria. Looking at the
entire page would be a bad idea, as it would let us tolerate non-conformant
tests.

-- Dirk