[webkit-dev] Parallel JavaScript: Why a separate ParallelArray types

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Sat Apr 13 12:35:27 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Filip Pizlo <fpizlo at apple.com> wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:
>
> Perhaps we can come up with some JS API for shared memory & lock and
> propose it in TC39 or WebApps WG?
>

> I think that would be wonderful.  Anyone else interested?

Feel free to write something up, but as I said before, I suspect any such
proposal is DOA in either group. If you wanted to get something adopted
here, I think you would have to build something, ship it, and then have it
become so successful that the standards groups would be forced to
reconsider their positions.

-- Dirk