[webkit-dev] Google-Apple WebKit infrastructure transition has been completed

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Apr 11 15:29:23 PDT 2013

Hello WebKittens,

As of April 11th, 2013 10 A.M. (PST), we have completed the migration of
the following previously-Google-owned WebKit infrastructures and tools:

   - WebKit status server: webkit-queues.appspot.com
   - Commit queue (now uses Mac WebKit port instead of Chromium Linux port)
   - Feeder queue
   - Style queue
   - webkitbot (renamed from sheriffbot)
   - Flakiness dashboard: webkit-test-resuls.appspot.com

I want to personally thank Adam Barth, Alan Cutter, Eric Seidel, and Ojan
Vafai for helping us make this transition.  I would have been at loss
without their help.

While tech journalists may never write an article about how well Chromium
and non-Chromium ports collaborated over the years, this extremely smooth
transition of the infrastructure alone demonstrates how well we work
together.  I have a lot of positive memories of
cross-port/cross-organizaional collaborations over the years especially as
someone who worked for both Apple and Google.

I wish you all the best of luck!

- R. Niwa