[webkit-dev] Tools/BuildSlaveSupport/.../TestFailures/run-unittests.html

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Tue Apr 9 22:15:04 PDT 2013

TestFailures, as I understand it, provides a summarize view of current tree
failures clustered by the changes that might have caused the failures, kind
of like garden-o-matic's initial page.

I believe I broke it at one point accidentally, asked if anyone used it,
and Ossy said that he did (there might've been others). To my shame, I
never got around to fixing my breakage, and it looks kinda still broken:

http://build.webkit.org/TestFailures/

Seems like it would be good to fix it :). I think aroben built it and it
has been neglected since he stopped working on WebKit full time.

-- Dirk