[webkit-dev] Is there a plan for supporting multi-process and WebCL in webkit

Oneal Bluce onealbluce at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 20:39:46 PDT 2013

Hi, Benjamin
        if browser have a capability to run some application with data-intensive parallel computing . some applications required data-intensive parallel computing can works on websit.

       such as 3D movie,  3D game... etc, this can give developer a way that developer don't care which devices the application will run, this can
shorten the application development sycle, speedup the application deployment and reduce costs.

maybe the browser will to be a runtime container which can provide a rumtime for those applications that have run on various OS.

Cheers,
Oneal