[webkit-dev] Unmaintained feature list

Dirk Schulze krit at webkit.org
Sun Apr 7 18:23:10 PDT 2013

Hi WebKit,

The recent request from Andreas to remove CSS Variables leads to the question if there are more features that are not maintained at the moment.

I think it would be honest and transparent if we collect all features that are not maintained at the moment in a Wiki page. This would give us the chance to review each feature individually and we would still have the overview over all features in question. It also makes it a lot easier to plan with the available resources IMO.

Greetings,
Dirk