[webkit-dev] Apple is taking over the commit queue

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Fri Apr 5 18:20:07 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:

> I've temporarily disabled testing on the commit queue in
> http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/147695 since we haven't added enough
> hardwares to keep up with patches.
>
> I'll re-enable testing once we've got up to speed.  Again, thanks for your
> cooperation and patience.

Lucas and I added two more machines so we have three machines in the total
for the commit queue.  I'll  re-enable testing on the commit queue now. Let
me know if commit-queue gets stuck or not processing your patch.

Also, we've started running our own style queue and feeder queue instances.
 I'm also preparing to run our own sheriffbot instance.

Thank you all (especially Adam, & Eric, & Dirk) for helping us make this
transition.

- R. Niwa