[webkit-dev] Sunsetting committership and reviewership

Eric Seidel eseidel at google.com
Fri Apr 5 00:09:27 PDT 2013

Neither here nor there, but...

I had interest in sunsetting committers/reviewers in the past.  There
are loads of folks listed in committers.py who haven't committed or
reviewed in 5+ years.  I believe there are some old threads on
webkit-reviewers about such.

I believe the timeout for sunsetting discussed in those old threads
was more along the lines of 2-years.

I should note that committers.py has some historical uses (for
associating committers with commits), so you might want to consider
using an "emeritus" section instead of removing entries.

Best of luck.