[webkit-dev] Cleaning House

Geoffrey Garen ggaren at apple.com
Thu Apr 4 10:34:08 PDT 2013

Hi Mario.

> Here at Samsung we are using WebKitGTK+ and V8, and I bet we are not the
> only ones doing it, so it would be great to keep those guards there.

I've heard from others on the list, and I'd like to get your take on this, too.

Who do you envision maintaining the v8 bindings going forward?

What do you see as their value to the WebKit project?

Do you see any cost to the WebKit project in maintaining the v8 bindings?

Does the benefit outweigh the cost?

What would it take for WebKitGTK+ to adopt the JSC bindings?

Thanks,
Geoff