[webkit-dev] Performing paint events last (blocking paint events)

taylorr4 taylorr at redwood.snu.ac.kr
Sun Sep 23 23:43:11 PDT 2012

I would like to modify the webkit source so that the the downloading of a
webpage occurs first and only when all content has been downloading will
webkit then paint the nodes in the dom tree. I have looked into the source
and have seen the code
WebViewCore.removeMessages(WebView.EventHub.WebKit_Draw) that blocks pending
draw events from occurring. I was wondering if anybody could shed some light
on whether this would work.