[webkit-dev] Bug numbers in TestExpectations

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Thu Sep 20 11:46:51 PDT 2012

The URL is already optional. However, I would encourage people to
actually create useful bugs rather than not adding comments to the
TestExpectations/Skipped files.

I'm not a big fan of having to look in two different places to figure
out what's broken, and having bugs for things makes it easier to run
reports and queries against the bug database that are actually
complete.

-- Dirk