[webkit-dev] the new TestExpectations syntax is landing soon

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Fri Sep 14 16:23:54 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Sergio Villar Senin <svillar at igalia.com> wrote:
> En 14/09/12 18:34, Sergio Villar Senin escribiu:
>> En 13/09/12 01:29, Dirk Pranke escribiu:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The new format of the much-debated TestExpectations syntax will be
>>> landing soon (hopefully in the next couple days).
>>
>> Dirk I was wondering, does the new format support the case of tests
>> working fine in WK2 but failing in WK1?
>
> Beh, I guess we can just use PASS in a WK2 specific TestExpectations...

Right, that would be the recommended  solution at the moment. Lately
I've been moving away from creating modifiers for different
configurations to use in the TestExpectations and to just using the
cascade of files like we have for Skipped files through the years.

If people would prefer we add WK1/WK2 modifiers, we can.

-- Dirk