[webkit-dev] developing for web inspector

vineeth nvineeth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 01:58:46 PDT 2012

Hi all,
  I was interested to add features for web inspector and do some
hacking. I wanted to know from where should I get started. I believe
that the src code of webkit is pretty big, so is it possible to
download a test app which comes with web inspector files and start
working on the web inspector? I tried with the Chromium canary build,
but couldn't find the web inspector files in the installation
(probably packaged in some dll?). Can someone pls guide me about
getting started?
Thanks.
Br,
--Vineeth