[webkit-dev] DRT/WTR should clear the cache at the beginning of each test?

Ami Fischman fischman at chromium.org
Fri Oct 26 13:55:35 PDT 2012

Should we add random sleeps to DRT?  It'll certainly help find some
regressions (and even security bugs).
Of course the down-side is that it makes tests non-repeatable and difficult
to reason about.

I'm baffled by your priorities and don't know how to continue this
conversation productively.  Sorry.

Cheers,
-a