[webkit-dev] Browser Miniconf event at linux.conf.au - Call for Papers

Shane Stephens shans at google.com
Thu Oct 25 21:17:13 PDT 2012

Hi webkit-dev,

In late January 2013, Cameron McCormack (of Mozilla) and I are running a
Browser Miniconf at linux.conf.au, in Canberra, Australia.

Cameron and I proposed the event to provide an opportunity for browser
hackers to get together as a community, regardless of the particular
browser that they work on. This is the second year that the miniconf has
been run - last year we had around 70 participants and discussed topics as
varied as vendor namespaces and javascript media streams.

If you'd like to attend this event, you will need to register for
linux.conf.au (http://linux.conf.au/).

If you would like to come and give a talk, please check out our Call for
Papers: http://mcc.id.au/BrowserMiniconf/LCA2013/CallForPapers. We're
welcoming submissions on essentially any browser-related topic.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    -Shane Stephens