[webkit-dev] A new test in a patch passes locally fails on ews

Pravin D pravind.2k4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:38:40 PDT 2012

Wanted to know if the we are going to go with the plan to attach a mailing
service to the bot for the failing test cases anything soon ?
As only Mac and cr-linux EWS bots run test cases its a becoming little
difficult to figure out whats the failure and whether its platform specific
or not (i'm using Qt-linux and Windows).