[webkit-dev] CSS Exclusions: Implementing shape-outside for floats (bug 98664)

Bem Jones-Bey bjonesbe at adobe.com
Mon Oct 8 11:51:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We've been working on implementing the CSS Exclusions Spec (http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-exclusions/) here at Adobe. As part of that effort, I am beginning work on implementing support for shape-outside (http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-exclusions/#shape-outside-property) on floats (http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-exclusions/#floats-and-exclusions). I have filed bug 98664 to track this work.

I'm sending out this mail just as a heads up and to see if anyone has any questions, concerns, comments, or problems with respect to this.

Thanks,
Bem