[webkit-dev] Which file JavaScriptCore process for "If statement"

thangdd thangdd at tsdv.com.vn
Wed Oct 3 21:17:04 PDT 2012

Hi,
I have question for JavaScriptCore.
For example, I have following JavaScript:
======================START===================
var x = 1;
if (x > 0) document.write("Hello World\n");
======================END===================

I know that JavaScriptCore does following sequence:

1. Parse the JavaScript:
It reconiges there is a variable: "x"; there is a "If statement", and a
"block statement".

2. Execute for the Script:
Now, I'm considering here.
I don't know where JavaScriptCore processes for "If statement".
I means how JavaScriptCore processes for statement "x > 0" in
JavaScriptCore.
If you know which file JavaScriptCore processes, please tell me.

Thank you very much,
Best regards,
ThangDD.