[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore in Webkit

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Tue Oct 2 19:47:00 PDT 2012

How are you testing?

The "correct" method is the run-javascriptcore-tests script which compares the test output with an expected output.

As these are very old tests harvested from the spidermonkey test suite (old == maybe 7 or 8 years at this point), so there areanumber of expected failures (typically SpiderMonkey specific language and runtime extensions)

--Oliver