[webkit-dev] RenderArena: Teaching an old dog new tricks

Elliott Sprehn esprehn at chromium.org
Wed Nov 14 20:52:43 PST 2012

I was present for one of the discussions about the exploit and how an arena
like allocator could have helped at Google. One proposed solution was to
allocate all the JS typed buffers in an arena.

Is there a reason we can't just do that? It's much less intrusive to
allocate ArrayBuffer in an arena than to allocate all DOM objects in one.

- E