[webkit-dev] generic test expectations?

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Tue Nov 13 11:01:21 PST 2012

That said, I think adding a generic TestExpectations file is a good
idea; it would allow us to replace the "-disabled" convention for some
tests and allow us to skip tests that were temporarily crashing or
timing out everywhere (which *-expected or *-failing wouldn't help
with). It should be easy enough to add.

-- Dirk