[webkit-dev] Chromium TestRunner API

Jochen Eisinger jochen at chromium.org
Tue Nov 13 07:15:18 PST 2012

Hi,

the chromium port is now exposing a new public API defined in
Tools/DumpRenderTree/chromium/TestRunner/public<http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/DumpRenderTree/chromium/TestRunner/public/>

Chromium's content_shell and DumpRenderTree(*) are depending on this API to
instantiate almost all (+) test runner methods required to run layout
tests. Therefore, the same rules as for the other chromium public APIs
apply: https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/ChromiumWebKitAPI

best
-jochen

(*) DumpRenderTree/chromium/DRTTestRunner.* still includes some private
files of the TestRunner API. I'm working on fixing this - please don't add
new layering violations in the meanwhile.
(+) I'm currently working on moving DRTTestRunner to the TestRunner library
as well