[webkit-dev] compile failure when I try to introduce GLContextEGL to MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Thu Nov 8 18:16:33 PST 2012

when using "g++ -E", I found the issue after pre-processing: (thanks suggestion from Philippe)
After include GLContextEGL.h, MediaPlayer::None changes to MediaPlayer::0L after pre-processing.

Though I don't find the definition of None from new code introduced by GLContextEGL.h,
I do think it is not good habit to use 'None' in such as big project; so I try to replace 'None' to PlatformMedia::PlayerTypeNone and MediaPlayer::PreloadLoadNone.
It fixed my issue:

Here is the patch for your reference: