[webkit-dev] PSA: fixing indentation in JSC

Filip Pizlo fpizlo at apple.com
Tue Nov 6 13:14:26 PST 2012

All,

Over the next week or so I plan to fix indentation in JavaScriptCore.  Currently there is a tendency to indent four spaces inside namespaces, which is contrary to our style guide as I understand it.  I will do this one file at a time.  So far JSObject.h, JSArray.h, and JSCell.h are done.

- If you want to help, then please do!

- If you are cooking a big JSC patch and would like me to hold off on some files so that you don't have a massive conflict, let me know.  This style change is not urgent.

-Filip