[webkit-dev] Does anyone still use the TestFailures app?

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Mon Nov 5 13:16:09 PST 2012

I agree. The question is what uses does TestFailures support that
garden-o-matic doesn't? I haven't used it much, so I don't have a sense of
what features garden-o-matic is missing.

The flakiness dashboard isn't really meant for figuring out what tests are
currently failing. But, if you have a specific test you want to quickly
lookup, you can append the test name to
http://test-results.appspot.com/dashboards/flakiness_dashboard.html#tests=.
It's been on my TODO list for a while to make it by default load a simpler
page that lets you just put in a test name instead of loading the data for
a random bot.