[webkit-dev] does anyone still use 'webkit-patch rebaseline-server'?

Peter Beverloo peter at chromium.org
Thu Nov 1 07:59:40 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Dirk Pranke <dpranke at chromium.org> wrote:

> It is/was intended to be useful for quickly reviewing and rebaselining
> a bunch of failures in a local (on-disk) checkout. It's been largely
> unmaintained and ignored for quite some time in favor of
> garden-o-matic.
>
> I have recently started to land some patches that will make
> garden-o-matic work locally as well as with the bots, and it will
> ultimately replace rebaseline-server; I'm attempting to consolidate
> all of our different change-reviewing UIs so that they are more
> consistent and share more code. The "local garden-o-matic" should
> roughly work now, but the UI isn't well-tuned for this use case and
> there's some things left do to.
>
> If you have any features you would like to add to the garden-o-matic
> UI (or want to make sure are transferred over from rebaseline-server),
> now would be a good time to mention them.
>
> And, if no one speaks up to say that rebaseline-server is still being
> used, I will assume I can delete it when I'm ready to do so.
>
> Thanks!

I'm still using this for landing Android baselines, and would appreciate if
it could stick around for another two weeks. I'll definitely start looking
in to using garden-o-matic for this purpose as well, however. It's great
that the tools we have are converging into a few more powerful, common ones!

Thanks,
Peter

-- Dirk