[webkit-dev] Settings::devicePixelRatio and Settings::defaultDeviceScaleFactor

James Robinson jamesr at google.com
Thu May 31 15:52:27 PDT 2012

(top-posting to fit in)

Doesn't the same argument apply to *deviceScaleFactor?  That doesn't make
sense as a Setting either.

Pushing one or both out of settings doesn't answer the question of whether
they are redundant.  My gut feeling is that they are and we should fold
them together.  Alternately, delete defaultDeviceScaleFactor completely.

- James