[webkit-dev] testharness Wiki page added

Jacob Goldstein jacobg at adobe.com
Thu May 31 14:54:19 PDT 2012

Actually, I misspoke, it's not Peter Linss who maintains testharness, it's James Graham.

From: Jacob Goldstein <jacobg at adobe.com<mailto:jacobg at adobe.com>>
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs at apple.com<mailto:mjs at apple.com>>
Cc: WebKit Development <webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org<mailto:webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org>>
Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] testharness Wiki page added

I haven't found that to be the case for the tests I have written for each suite, the output from testharness can be as simple as "PASS" or "FAIL", or include additional debug information defined by the test author.  That being said, my experience is likely more limited than yours.  Peter Linss, who wrote and maintains the W3C testharness, would likely be open to suggestions for improvement if there is anything specific that we want to change.