[webkit-dev] testharness Wiki page added

Jacob Goldstein jacobg at adobe.com
Thu May 31 11:18:29 PDT 2012

I added the following Wiki page to provide some information on testharness.js (the JavaScript framework from W3C recently landed in WebKit):
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Writing%20testharness%20Tests

I also updated the text under "Writing JavaScript-based DOM only test cases" on this page http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Writing%20Layout%20Tests%20for%20DumpRenderTree.

Note that I am recommending the use of testharness.js / testharnessreport.js over js-test-pre.js/js-test-post.js, when applicable, since tests written using testharness can be copied to the W3C test repository with only minor changes.

Please review and send me any feedback on these pages.  I am considering adding a detailed example to the testharness wiki page to demonstrate how the API should be used.