[webkit-dev] Device and page scaling

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Tue May 29 19:59:27 PDT 2012

Can you explain why the target-densitydpi feature even exists? It seems ill-conceived to me, and the most straightforward fix would be to remove it. I have not heard anyone explain the use case for it. (I'm also not clear on the details of what it actually does, and neither the name nor the docs are enlightening.)

Regards,
Maciej