[webkit-dev] Test the Web Forward

Dirk Schulze dschulze at adobe.com
Thu May 24 16:08:11 PDT 2012

Hello WebKit community,

We want to announce the W3C event "Test the Web Forward" hosted by Adobe. This hackathon builds off the Move the Web Forward initiative in order to help get developers more involved in contributing to the web platform we all work to define.

During this hackathon, attendees will be learning about certain CSS and SVG features that need more tests in order to progress through the standards pipeline.

Find more information on the official website http://testthewebforward.org/

Registration will open on June 1st and space is limited, so bookmark the dates (June 15th and 16th at the Adobe San Francisco office) and we hope to see you there!

Greetings,
Dirk