[webkit-dev] Importing W3C tests to webkit

Jacob Goldstein jacobg at adobe.com
Wed May 23 10:26:41 PDT 2012

At the WebKit contributor's meeting in April, we discussed a process for importing third party tests into the WebKit repository (specifically, from the W3C test repository).

I documented the process that we came up with at the meeting on the WebKit wiki, here:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/ImportingThirdPartyTests

It would be great if we could get some feedback on this process.

Once we can finalize the details for how this should function, the effort can proceed - scripts can be written to help automate the effort and an actual import of select W3C test suites can be performed.