[webkit-dev] paged media update?

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Wed May 16 02:56:53 PDT 2012

On Tuesday 15 May 2012 15:20:14 adam wrote:
> hi

Hey there!

> Just wanted to know if Milian and Dave Hyatt spoke about the paged media
> updates? In the next months I might also be able to find some resources
> to help but just wanting to know what the current plan is...

I'm still waiting for feedback from Dave Hyatt, yet I fear he's still on sick
leave. Lets hope he gets well soon, I'll keep you posted.

PS: Great to hear you are interested in working on this as well - I'd
appreciate any kind of help in getting this beast implemented!

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090