[webkit-dev] SVN mirrors (ex*.webkit.org is down)

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Wed May 9 08:11:13 PDT 2012

On May 8, 2012, at 9:18 AM, Osztrogonac Csaba <oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Nowadays there were too many svn.webkit.org downtime which made
> folks and buildbots many times so sad (and rm -rf and new checkout).

For what it is worth, we are in the process of deploying new hardware that replaces all of the old hardware and should result in better performance and reliability. We still need a couple weeks to bring it up before services start moving, so expect more detailed emails (and planned downtime) in the future. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience and help with our infrastructure problems.

-Bill