[webkit-dev] Fwd: New Module For Javascript

Neha Narang narangneha03 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:18:37 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I would like to give an update that I'll add the Javascript as a new
supported target language to swig to automate the generation of
javascript wrapper over c++ using webkit (Javascriptcore).
There is often a need to have Javascript embedded in the native code
written in C++. For example, we may need to attach native objects to
javascript objects, so that we can manipulate the native objects from
script code.
Alternatively, we may want to run script code from inside our native
application, to have access to features of the scripting language
which the native language does not have.

The first result you might get from the project on mid of July.

You can get more information regarding this project on
-swig-devel at lists.sourceforge.net.

Join the list and any suggestion are welcome.

There is also ongoing process for widgets are going on with links;
- https://github.com/oliver----/wxWidgets
: https://github.com/oliver----/embrajs

Regards,
Neha