[webkit-dev] Debugging inspector injected scripts

Vivek Galatage vivekgalatage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:32:20 PDT 2012

Hi Konrad,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes as you pointed out, I have tried this but was unable to do any live
debugging of the javascript from inspector( such as ResourcesPanel.js etc ).

I am able to inspect the inspector but debugging the script is what I am
looking forward to..

I am working on webkit trunk revision 112378 on Qt port on ubuntu 11.10 as
well as on Windows port.

Thank you,
Vivek