[webkit-dev] Debugging inspector injected scripts

Vivek Galatage vivekgalatage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:23:04 PDT 2012

Hello webkit-dev,

I would like to debug the various scripts those are injected by inspector
component.

Lets say I load a page from xyz.com which has some script named xyz.js.. I
am able to put breakpoints in this xyz.js and do the normal debugging.

But what I am interested in is debugging the inspector injected scripts
such as ResorucePanel.js etc by putting breakpoints. But whenever I try to
do this, the inspector becomes non-responsive and I have to come out of the
debug session by closing the browser. This I am experimenting on Windows
port.

So am I doing something wrong or is there any other method to achieve this?
Any help?

Thank you,
Vivek