[webkit-dev] Using GitHub to Contribute to WebKit (Experimental)

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Fri Mar 16 14:40:16 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:
> Can we do some Bugzilla integration as Jarred suggested?

If you're excited about using GitHub, you should feel free to do that work.

Note: I'm not advocating for the use of GitHub.  I'm just documenting
a way that contributors can experiment with using GitHub to contribute
to WebKit that's consistent with the current guidelines on
contributing code to the project.  (I tried to be clear in my initial
email that I'm not advocating for this approach.)

Adam