[webkit-dev] Is converting pixel tests to reftests kosher for imported libraries?

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Wed Mar 7 23:15:43 PST 2012

I too am mildly concerned about references not being sufficiently independent of the tests, which is why I hoped we could get the WG in the business of reviewing references along with tests. However, another possibility is looking at what Mozilla uses for reference for these tests, since those would presumably have a track record of being good enough.

Regards,
Maciej