[webkit-dev] New Feature Flag Proposal: TIME_INPUT_FIELDS

Yoshifumi Inoue yosin at google.com
Tue Jun 26 22:38:51 PDT 2012

>Will the appearances of the controls be consolidated?
No. In other words, to use different appearances among platforms, I
introduced this flag in addition to ENABLE_INPUT_TYPE_TIME.

ENABLE_TIME_INPUT_FIELDS is child flag of ENABLE_INPUT_TYPE_TIME.

When ENABLE_INPUT_TYPE_TIME w/o TIME_INPUT_FIELDS, input type "time" uses
single text field and doesn't change current behavior.

-yosi