[webkit-dev] Lots of email to this list is showing up too small for me to read

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Tue Jun 26 22:30:43 PDT 2012

It appears that the ones with the said problem has <font size=2> applied to
the entire message. An interesting thing is that this font element appears
to be ignored on Gmail. It's unclear to me what the underlying problem is
but I'll file a bug internally at Google and see what happens. Thanks for
letting us know of this problem.