[webkit-dev] Patch for building JavsScriptCore LLInt for iOS simulator & device

Laurent Desegur laurent at gameclosure.com
Fri Jun 22 12:28:38 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am now able to build a static lib for iOS simulator and device using
llint instead of the classic interpreter, after murking around with
the codebase for a short while.

This is much needed when we embed JS inside an ios app since we are
unable to run JS using the JIT.

A few missing variable definitions and macro wrappers that cause build
errors originally, lead me to believe that nobody is building from the
source directly.

How do I submit the patch for review? Please let me know.

Thanks,

LdS