[webkit-dev] Hardware Acceleration

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu Jun 21 08:32:20 PDT 2012

On Jun 21, 2012, at 2:49 AM, ketan goyal wrote:

> I am working on some 3D stuff and need hardware acceleration for performance.
>
> So, I am wondering if Hardware Acceleration is supported for GTK port in webkit ?

I think you may misunderstand the purpose of this mailing list.

This is the mailing list where someone should send messages if participating in the development of WebKit, say by contributing patches or testing and filing bugs. We discuss the development of WebKit here.

It’s not a place to ask about features you’d like to use in WebKit or help adapting WebKit for your work without contributing to the WebKit project.

I suggest asking on another list, perhaps webkit-help. This page explains <http://www.webkit.org/contact.html>.

-- Darin