[webkit-dev] TestExpectations syntax changes, last call (for a while, at least) ...

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Jun 13 15:58:01 PDT 2012

On Jun 13, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Dirk Pranke <dpranke at chromium.org> wrote:

> * we use "\" (backslash) as a delimiter instead of ":" and "="

Seems worse to me. When I see a backslash I assume it’s a line continuation character or a C escape sequence.

On the other hand, neither the ":" nor the "=" meant anything to me either, and I suggested dropping the delimiter entirely, so I’m not sure my feedback will get listened to!

> * As of now the keywords remain all UPPERCASE. I'm happy to change them to all lowercase or mixed case if there's a consensus that such a change is desired.

I DON'T LIKE READING THINGS IN ALL UPPERCASE AND WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE THAT TO CHANGE.

-- Darin