[webkit-dev] Using the WebExposed keyword for web-facing changes

Peter Beverloo peter at chromium.org
Mon Jun 11 03:24:31 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM, TAMURA, Kent <tkent at chromium.org> wrote:

> Do you want WebExposed for a simple bug fix of an existing feature? Do you
> want it for bugs with no patches?

If the change might impact Web Developers - yes. Of course, use your own
judgement here; it won't have much benefit for minor fixes on a feature in
very early stages of development which is still disabled on all major
ports. However, when in doubt, it's better to be on the safe side and add
the label.

Using it for bugs without patches is fine, of course.

Thanks,
Peter